Central Potato Research Institute ( CPRI ) was setup by the Government of India under the Ministry of agriculture. It makes researches on Bio Technology, Breeding, Crop Culture, Nutrition, Physiology, Soil & Water Management, Crop Engineering, Post Harvest Technology, Extension & transfer of Technology. The institute has excellent library and information support unit. It act as a national repository of scientific information relevant to potato.
CPRI needs experienced professionals and for this it invites applications for the post of Research Associates, Senior Research Fellows, Lab Assistant, Skilled Helpers and Field Helpers. All these are to be filled in Shimla and are purely on contractual basis. Only Citizens of India can apply and interview is going to be held on 3rd May 2011. Selected candidates will get appropriate remuneration according to the qualifications and positions.
Total 17 vacancies are available . Out of which, 4 positions are for Research Associates, 2 vacancies are for Senior Research Fellow, 1 for Lab Assistant, 6 posts for Skilled Helper and 4 vacancies are for Field Helper.
For all these vacancies, both male and females are invited.
For more details relating to qualification and age limit, please visit :
Official website :
- NBPGR Jobs 2011 Walk in Interview
- IIPR Indian institute of pulses research kanpur Jobs 2011
- CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2011
- DRDE Gwalior Recruitment 2011 for Research Jobs
- IICPT Recruitment 2011
- Vacancy in IICPT for Scientific Positions 2010
- Institute of Seismological Research Jobs 2011 for Scientists
- CDAC Pune Recruitment 2011 for various Posts
- Vasantdada Sugar Institute Recruitment 2011 for Various Posts
- YMCA Jobs 2010
- NCCS Pune Jobs 2010
- Directorate of Maize Research Recruitment 2011
- CLRI Chennai Recruitment 2011 for Various Posts
- Vacancy in Rubber Board Kottayam 2010
- SEC Recruitment 2011 for RA and Consultants
Ruchi Goyal on April 9th 2011 in Institutes of Government